Canada is one of the favorite countries for anyone to reside in. This happens because their government authorities have been responsible for creating a system of life dedicated to offering the best conditions to its residents. Additionally, it is among the countries with natural urban centers as well as its government have made it a highly ecological destination that usually takes full advantage of its resources without negatively impacting the environment.
Its levels of quality of life are so high that 3 of the main cities are in the ranking of the TEN metropolitan areas with the very best quality of life on earth, particularly: Vancouver, Toronto and Ottawa .One of the most interested information is it absolutely was in Canada where the glove was developed, in 1883, although Canadian sports par excellence are lacrosse and ice hockey. And, to carry on with the list, we list other interesting details as follows.
- 1. In Canada, there exists a rate of 1 educator for each and every 12 students, which facilitates an individual education that has led the nation to possess among the finest academic programs in the world, with all the biggest production of adults of productive age that have had college education. Moreover, every province is autonomous and they are generally free to develop their very own educational technique because there is no national system to control it.
- 2. In 1967 the first UFO airstrip in the world was constructed in the province of Alberta, particularly in San Paul, Canada. The original idea belongs to ??W. R. Treleaven and also Ken Reed and it consisted in making a small airstrip that would be designed making use of stones from each and every province of Canada. Furthermore, official flags would be positioned around it representing all of the provinces and, in the center, it will be placed a time capsule having directions to be opened up on June 3, 2067.
- 3. Another of the most unusual qualities of Canada could be found in their customs. Among the major customs of the country, there is a so-called “Polar Bear Plunge.” It is a kind of ritual that contains welcoming the New Year by taking a cold bath within the Pacific Ocean every January 1st. Annually, countless Canadians execute this practice.
- 4. The name of the nation derives from the Iroquois native word “kanata”, whose translation implies “settlement” or “hut set”, the word was first utilized by the traveler Jacques Cartier (More on: https://electronic-travel-authorization.info/). For the researcher Juan Francisco Maura, the word Canada originates from the name provided by the Basque and also Portuguese fishermen to the channel between the island of Newfoundland and also the Labrador Peninsula.
- 5. Canada is the second nation with all the clearest air on the planet. Its major cities are made from eco-friendly infrastructures, dispersed in a way that instantly decongests traffic. Furthermore, its production follows the idea of ??renewable energy and provides its items a recyclable and eco-friendly treatment.