All you should find out about Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being among the favorite travel destinations, as well as a vast number of business opportunities, it is important that the Visa process to be made easier.
The e-visa Egypt is an electronic travel authorization created for citizens that desire to go to Egypt for tourism. This program accelerates the application procedure to obtain new visas. The visitors can choose between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, in accordance with the duration of your visit.
You can get hold of this Egypt e-Visa without visiting the embassy, only via an online application. This completely new procedure was enforced by the Egyptian authorities.
Egypt Visa requirements
There are several prerequisites that the vacationers need to consider to be able to have the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Here are the most important ones:
· You should have a valid passport which will not expire for around 8 months.
· Only 7 nations are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, and also the United Arab Emirates.
· Please be aware that there are several forms of visas, so you need to find out if your nationality is eligible for the online visa or for the one to acquire on arrival.
· Once you have the confirmation that you are able to request for an online visa, ensure that you accomplish the online form without having errors.
· Utilize your debit or credit card to pay for the associated fee.
· A main page of your passport is necessary, so be sure to get a scan or picture of it to upload.
· After you get the electronic visa you should print a copy of it to present it to the Egyptian border.
What you should pick between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you’re submitting an application for a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you should select its type. Depending on how you prepared your vacation, you can make the best choice:
Single-entry Egypt Visa|
This type allows a Thirty days stay and are also valid for 6 months, starting the issue day. When vacationing with a group, one individual can apply on the internet for all the tourists, but every one of them need to complete and also sign their forms. This does not apply for parents or guardians, who’ll sign the applications for their children.
If you intend to pay a visit to the Sinai Red Sea resorts for less than 15 days, you can do so having a visa-exempt stamp you have on arrival. Do not forget that you’ll need a single entry Visa throughout the country, though.
If you are just passing through Egypt and it will require less than 2 days, you don’t need to secure a Visa.
In case you decided to have several travels to Egypt, you should get the multiple-entry one. By doing this you can leave and return as you want. This type of Visa can’t be obtained on arrival, so you need to request for it in advance. It will let you stay for Thirty days maximum throughout a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
In case you decided to work in Egypt and are in need of a long-term visa, first you have to have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to get a work permit and get back whenever necessary.